I participated in an Influencer Program on behalf of Mom Central Consulting for Carter’s. I received a gift card to facilitate my shopping trip and to thank me for participating.
With two boys who grow like weeds I am always on the look out for cute clothing at great prices! I know I can count on Carter’s to find quality clothing and a great deal. I love shopping for the boys at Carter’s, with clothing sized newborn – 7 I can’t resist buying matching outfits for them. Plus they have the best pajamas!
We are lucky that there are two Carter’s locations not to far from my home, so it’s easy for me to head to one of them when it is time to buy new clothing.
I love the openness of the store floor plan and I especially love the kid’s activity center (usually with puzzles or blocks) for older kids to play at. It’s always located right in the center of the store so while I shop, I can still see my older son playing. This allows me to get my shopping done quickly with little interruption! When he is not playing, my older son (4.5) likes to have a say in what clothing he wears now so he does like to help shop too. I can always count on him to find a digger, truck, or motorcycle to want when we shop at Carters!
(My older son is hard to see in this picture, but he’s down on the ground getting a good look at all the clothing!)
This weekend (December 19th, 2013 – December 24th, 2013) is the Carter’s Friends & Family weekend. During those dates, you can get an extra 25% off of your entire purchase! You can use this coupon online or in-store! You don’t even need to print the coupon, they can scan it right off my blog post!
We went shopping this past Friday. I was looking for matching shirts for the boys, new pajamas, and underwear for K. As usual I found everything I needed and more.
Can you believe I scored all this for just a few dollars over $100?
For $109 +tax I got:
- Matching Pajamas
- Matching Green Striped Shirts
- Matching Blue & Grey Striped turtlenecks
- A Boys Navy Striped Long Sleeved Shirt
- Baby’s Navy Striped Long Sleeved/Pants Onesie
- A Navy Dune Buggy Long Sleeved Shirt that K picked out
- Matching Yellow Button Up Shirts for Easter
- A Boy Genius Long Sleeved Onesie
- Fox Long Sleeved Onesie with Pants and Matching Vest
- 2 Packages Boys Underwear
To score this deal I found some great deals that were clearance 70% off and then I used the 25% friends and family coupon. Even my husband was impressed with my haul. I love that I can always count on Carter’s for a good deal that is a one stop shop for all their clothing needs!
With the Friends & Family Event and all their other in store deals it sure is a great time to stock up on winter clothing, and they still have some adorable holiday outfits as well! Use the store locator to see if you have a Carter’s near you!
Latest posts by Emily (Posts)
- Don’t Call It A Comeback - February 7, 2019
- The Little Prince at The Smith Center Las Vegas – Ticket Giveaway - January 31, 2017
- 3 Simple Ways To Add Color To Your Diet @SUBWAY @OfficialSubway - January 13, 2017
- Disney’s Moana in Dolby Cinema at AMC Movie Review - November 27, 2016