Last year I did a post on the best and worst Super Bowl Commercials, this year I figured I would just do a top 10.
In no particular order…
10. Radio Shack – “The 80’s Called”
9. Cheerios – “Gracie”
8. Maserati Ghibli
(My husband’s pick)
7. T-mobile – “Tim Tebow is the boss!”
6. Audi “Doberhuahua”
(Excited about this one since they were on my worst list last year)
5. Volkswagen – “Wings”
4. Wonderful Pistachios – “Stephen Colbert”
(Part 1 and 2 together)
3. Doritos They had a few… but I loved “Cowboy Kid”
2. Diet Mt. Dew – “Dale Call”
1. Budweiser – “A Hero’s Welcome: Full Story”
While most of these are in no particular order, It’s no mistake I had a hero’s welcome as the #1 video. If you know me you know my family has a military background and my husband continues to deploy for his job as a civilian contractor now. The moment she hugged her soldier is something I know too well and brought me to tears instantly… To me that was as American and as amazing as you can get.
Well done Budweiser!
I was bummed to not see the E-trade baby!
What was your favorite?
Latest posts by Emily (Posts)
- Don’t Call It A Comeback - February 7, 2019
- The Little Prince at The Smith Center Las Vegas – Ticket Giveaway - January 31, 2017
- 3 Simple Ways To Add Color To Your Diet @SUBWAY @OfficialSubway - January 13, 2017
- Disney’s Moana in Dolby Cinema at AMC Movie Review - November 27, 2016