Have you taken the Silk Almondmilk Taste Challenge? We did almost 5 years ago and we haven’t gone back!Vanilla Silk Almondmilk has just 90 calories per serving and 50% more calcium than dairy milk, it’s an excellent source of vitamin E with no cholesterol or saturated fat. And Silk Almondmilk has no artificial colors, flavors or GMOs. For us it’s a great alternate free of dairy, soy, lactose, gluten, casein, egg, and MSG.
Recently I was asked to share Silk Almondmilk Taste Challenge with someone who hasn’t tried it before. Knowing how much we love it, I accepted. What I didn’t anticipate was NOT being able to find a friend who hadn’t already tried it!! So many of my friends have already accepted the Silk Almondmilk Taste Challenge and they haven’t looked back since doing so!
Some of my friends started because they’d read about it on their favorite blogs, others tried it because they wanted a non-dairy alternative. One of my friends liked the added calcium benefits, and one simply tried it because she found a smoothie recipe that included Silk Vanilla Almondmilk.
I fell in love with the taste of Silk Almondmilk on my first sip. We usually get the unsweetened Vanilla, but my son prefers the original. He drinks it by the glassful. Actually we both do! I love a glass in the morning after my workouts!
Since I couldn’t find anyone to try it for the first time I asked my friends what they remembered thinking the first time they tried it, and what they like to use it for.
- Amanda V. and her boys love the vanilla Almondmilk and love to chocolate for a sweet treat!”
- Jenny T. uses the unsweetened vanilla and loves to use it in smoothies and oatmeal to make both thick and creamy!
- Tamara C. switched after dairy issues and she loves to have her Silk Almondmilk in cereal!
- Geri M. started a new diet that suggested Almondmilk in place of cow’s milk. She likes it in her smoothies or protein shakes.
- Patti P. also switched to go dairy free. Her son drinks it plain and loves it!
- Nannette M. made the switch for her son, but found that she loves it in her coffee! It makes it mild and creamy!
- Krystyn H took the taste test and never went back to milk! She loves it in EVERYTHING!
- Sandra L switched because she didn’t want hormones in her milk. She loves it in coffee, cereal, and smoothies!
- My own mom switched because she wanted a shelf stable option. She doesn’t need milk often, but likes to cook with it from time to time.
Smoothies, cereal, coffee, cooking there are so many ways to try Silk Almondmilk!
We were inspired to try something new, so instead of making my son’s oatmeal with water like I usually do I added Silk Almondmilk and he loved it!
Take the Silk Almondmilk challenge today!
Click here to sign up for the Silk eNewsletter and get a free coupon to try Silk, plus a chance to win awesome new prizes each month!
This conversation is sponsored by Silk. The opinions and text are all mine.
Latest posts by Emily (Posts)
- Don’t Call It A Comeback - February 7, 2019
- The Little Prince at The Smith Center Las Vegas – Ticket Giveaway - January 31, 2017
- 3 Simple Ways To Add Color To Your Diet @SUBWAY @OfficialSubway - January 13, 2017
- Disney’s Moana in Dolby Cinema at AMC Movie Review - November 27, 2016