Mother’s Day is this Sunday May 8th, but don’t you worry! If you haven’t gotten mom something you can still spoil her rotten by simply stopping at your local Whole Foods location!
Here are some gift ideas for Mother’s Day at Whole Foods Market!
A Dozen Roses !
Whole Trade Rose are only $20 a dozen with a coupon. Download the Whole Foods Market app to get a coupon for $5 off a dozen Whole Trade roses! Valid only from 5/4-8. Click here to get the Whole Foods Market app. If you don’t want roses, just ask the in-store specialist to design a custom floral arrangement also using Whole Trade flowers.
Whole Trade flowers support farm workers and help build schools and clinics – something mom is sure to love. Whole Trade® flower purchases helped open a school in Facatativá, Colombia for children of farm workers.
A Bottle of Rosé Wine
Pair your beautiful bouquet with a local rosé wine that she will love to unwind with! I bet you didn’t know your local Whole Foods Market is full of carefully selected wines under $20 per bottle. Some of these local selections would be perfect for Mother’s Day!
- Domaine Turenne Provence Camille ($14.99, 750 Ml.) – From the heart of Provence, Camille is organically grown, hand picked and fermented with indigenous yeasts. Salmon in color displaying aromas of fresh strawberries, raspberries, red currants with a solid backbone and a vein of minerality.
- Summer Water Santa Barbara County Rosé ($17.99, 750 Ml.) – Summer in a bottle? Indeed. The light floral and strawberry bouquet makes for a wonderful transition into its flavor profile: strawberries with hints of pears and peaches, and a striking minerality. The label is quite pretty too!
- Domaine de la Solitude Rose Cotes du Rhone ($16.99, 750 Ml.) – This rosé has a bright pastel pink color with an intense nose of tart red berries and exotic white fruits with citrus highlights. It will be perfect for any of your parties this summer.
- Presto Sparkling Cuvée – Canned wine is one of the top wine trends for 2016, offering a convenient, lightweight and recyclable option for outdoor enthusiasts and wine lovers alike. Whole Foods Market introduces the popular Presto prosecco in a convenient 4-pack of cans for just $12.99. This sparkling cuvée offers crisp green apple and tropical notes, lively effervescence and a touch of richness on the finish.
Create Your Own Spa Gift Basket
Whole Foods Market has so many great items to pamper mom with. Pair your flowers with wine and some spa products and she will feel like a queen! Items you should consider including:
Fair-trade Alaffia GoodSoap bars
or any of the other nail colors and cosmetics – all 25% off 5/6-5/8!
Find your local Whole Foods Market Store here!
What are you getting Mom for Mother’s Day?
Latest posts by Emily (Posts)
- Don’t Call It A Comeback - February 7, 2019
- The Little Prince at The Smith Center Las Vegas – Ticket Giveaway - January 31, 2017
- 3 Simple Ways To Add Color To Your Diet @SUBWAY @OfficialSubway - January 13, 2017
- Disney’s Moana in Dolby Cinema at AMC Movie Review - November 27, 2016