Day Two: Write a List Post
I feel bad for broccoli – It gets such a bad rap. The truth is, broccoli is not only super good for you, but also really yummy too!
And who said kids won’t eat broccoli? Squishy loves his little trees. Maybe that is because broccoli was one of my biggest pregnancy cravings, or maybe it is just because broccoli is super yummy!!
Here are ten ways we enjoy broccoli in our Vegas home.
Ten Ways to Enjoy Broccoli
(I like to include Lemon Slices in the water to add flavor.)*
(Throw in some water – add spices, boil until done, drain and serve.)
(Dunk in egg, roll in Panko bread crumbs and grated Parmesan cheese, fry.)
(I adore this with a little olive oil and grated Parmesan cheese, or even just Jane’s Crazy Mixed Up Seasoning.)*
5. Topped with Cheese
(Either shredded or sauce, this is a classic family favorite.)*
(I throw in a can of diced tomatoes… yummo.)
(Not just for babies! Mix with spreadable cheese, like Laughing Cow light, spread over crackers for a low calorie treat.)
(What is Broccoli Cheese soup without the broccoli?)
9. Broccoli Slaw
(I find this at my local produce store, and top with light dressing, for a super filling salad, or use in stir fry for a quick and easy dinner.)*
(Your choice of topping if any, I prefer Ranch or Hummus.)*
* These are my personal favorite ways to enjoy broccoli.
How do you enjoy your broccoli?
Latest posts by Emily (Posts)
- Don’t Call It A Comeback - February 7, 2019
- The Little Prince at The Smith Center Las Vegas – Ticket Giveaway - January 31, 2017
- 3 Simple Ways To Add Color To Your Diet @SUBWAY @OfficialSubway - January 13, 2017
- Disney’s Moana in Dolby Cinema at AMC Movie Review - November 27, 2016