Like many little boys and girls his age there are two things my son loves…
1. My son loves Cars, Cars 2, and Planes. He can and does quote them while playing. He has toys, stuffed animals, coloring books, stickers, t-shits, pajamas, and of course movies. The first movie he ever sat through without talking in the movie theater was Cars 2.
He was on the edge of his seat in complete awe, his mouth open, but no sound coming out. When I was pregnant, I asked him what he was excited to teach his little brother about. His response? Lightening McQueen and Dusty Crophopper.
2. My son also loves firefighters. He runs around daily for hours on end sounding his siren “weeewooo weewooo weeeooo”, he dresses up, picked everyone’s family firefighter costumes, and this past summer when there was a wildfire up on Mt. Charleston he wanted to take pictures and food every day to the firefighters.
He loves Planes and Firefighters so much that when he grows up he wants to be a Police, Firefighter Pilot. His teachers even thought the Hubs was a firefighter due to the amount he talks about firetrucks and firefighters!
Ever since he saw the first trailer for the new Planes: Fire & Rescue movie, K has been talking about how he is going to see that one in the theaters… (So I’ve been hearing that for months, and we still have six more months until it flies into theaters. (July 18th, 2014)).
If you have a child who loves Disney, Planes, and Firefighters you won’t want to miss this new “Courage” trailer!!
Planes: Fire & Rescue Soars into theaters on July 18th, 2014.
Latest posts by Emily (Posts)
- Don’t Call It A Comeback - February 7, 2019
- The Little Prince at The Smith Center Las Vegas – Ticket Giveaway - January 31, 2017
- 3 Simple Ways To Add Color To Your Diet @SUBWAY @OfficialSubway - January 13, 2017
- Disney’s Moana in Dolby Cinema at AMC Movie Review - November 27, 2016