Tales from The Scale – Now On Sunday!!
Week One on Nutrisystem is done! And I have lost – 3lbs!! I am actually really surprised by that because for my first week I totally struggled.
For the most part I really did like the food. This week’s favorite foods on Nutrisystem were the Burger and the Peppermint Cookie Patty. I have only found one thing I won’t be ordering again. (The fudgey brownie was just not my thing.) I have found that the desserts really do satisfy my sweet tooth at the end of the day.
There were a few things I struggled with.
- I tend to wait to eat, whether I am busy, or just plain forgetful. And then when I finally get a chance to eat – I am starving. If I am not at home, I cheat and eat what I can. This week I am going to work on that. Even if I have to stick to a schedule for a bit, hopefully, that will help keep me from cheating.
- Water. No matter what I did, I couldn’t seem to bring myself to drink water. I am just not a big fan of drinking water. If I am exercising or out on a warm day – sure, give me ice cold water! But if I am just playing in the house with my son, drinking a diet coke sounds oh so appealing. Let’s face it water just doesn’t compare to my dear old diet coke.
- My intense desire to snack on carbs. I am used to goldfish, or pretzels, or pirate booty. And I am struggling with satisfying my craving for something salty with veggies. Any tips??
I am happy to have made it through week one with Nutrisystem’s help. I am thrilled with week one results. No I just have to keep it up! Oh, and I bought a $25 for 20 Classes of Bikram Yoga on Groupon (a $450 value) so I am hoping that will be a great way for me to reduce stress, and get in my exercise!
If you are interested in learning more about Nutrisystem, or want to join, you can do so HERE or call 800-853-4689. All products have been provided to me free of charge as a selected blogger of the Nutrisystem Nation Blogger Program. My opinions are 100% honest and my own and my differ from yours. No monetary compensation was given for my opinion.
Latest posts by Emily (Posts)
- Don’t Call It A Comeback - February 7, 2019
- The Little Prince at The Smith Center Las Vegas – Ticket Giveaway - January 31, 2017
- 3 Simple Ways To Add Color To Your Diet @SUBWAY @OfficialSubway - January 13, 2017
- Disney’s Moana in Dolby Cinema at AMC Movie Review - November 27, 2016