I did get two new tools that are very different from each other, but are both going to be great to help me along in my Nutrisystem journey.
1. I didn’t know it until I looked for it, but Droid has an app for Nutrisystem. Now I don’t need to be home to track my meals. (I guess I didn’t ever need to be home, but this makes it super easy!) I can also keep better track of my water intake. And do a few more fun things.
2. A Chop Wizard! ** My sister-in-law bought me this handy dandy little chopping tool. It has a measuring container where the veggies drop down into. It does require a bit of arm strength, but hey… it could potentially count as exercise right?
** I got the Chop Wizard as a gift for Christmas. I am not reviewing it for the company. Nor was I paid for my opinion.
So how did I do this week??
No thanks to my Christmas or New Years goodies, and probably mostly due to this stomach bug I am fighting I am down! 189.8!!
Week 4: -0.8
Week 5: 0.0
Week 6: Bye-week
Week 7: -0.8 Out of the 190s!!
Nutrisystem has launched a new Hooray You campaign for the new year! If you are thinking about losing weight you really should check it out!
If you are interested in learning more about Nutrisystem, or want to join, you can do so HERE or call 800-853-4689. All products have been provided to me free of charge as a selected blogger of the Nutrisystem Nation Blogger Program. My opinions are 100% honest and my own and my differ from yours. No monetary compensation was given for my opinion.
Latest posts by Emily (Posts)
- Don’t Call It A Comeback - February 7, 2019
- The Little Prince at The Smith Center Las Vegas – Ticket Giveaway - January 31, 2017
- 3 Simple Ways To Add Color To Your Diet @SUBWAY @OfficialSubway - January 13, 2017
- Disney’s Moana in Dolby Cinema at AMC Movie Review - November 27, 2016