Okay, seriously, who took a month out of my calendar?
It just CAN NOT be March already!
Is it March already!?
Well, shoot! 2012 is flying by very fast, and I clearly have not been keeping up! February started off promising, but ended with a personal feeling of lack of accomplishment. I had made many Fitness goals – achievable goals – that didn’t happen in February.
I swear most days I feel like I am one step behind life, and my feet are kicking my own tush.
I don’t want to feel like that in March. So once again, I am going to write some achievable goals, and really focus on accomplishing them.
March Fitness Goals:
- Attend at least 3 Bikram Yoga classes
- Work at least 1 additional Pilates/barre workout in per week
- Complete 8 total spin classes
- Start and Continue JCore at least 2 times per week (Although 4 is recommended) – Fellow Fitfluential Ambassador Sarah Dussault is one of the modifiers in this pretty intense workout system!
- Breathe consciously more often
- Be easier on myself
What are your fitness goals for the month of March?
Latest posts by Emily (Posts)
- Don’t Call It A Comeback - February 7, 2019
- The Little Prince at The Smith Center Las Vegas – Ticket Giveaway - January 31, 2017
- 3 Simple Ways To Add Color To Your Diet @SUBWAY @OfficialSubway - January 13, 2017
- Disney’s Moana in Dolby Cinema at AMC Movie Review - November 27, 2016