Welcome to Sweat to Street Sunday’s!
Each week my fabulously fit co-hosts and I will link up with one everyday outfit AND one fitness outfit that we love!
***IF YOU WANT TO FOLLOW SWEAT TO STREET ON TWITTER OR PLAN ON TWEETING YOUR POST, PLEASE USE THE HASHTAG #SweatToStreet***
Sweat to Street has been created as a place to link up your favorite outfits of the week as a new Sunday blog feature. The idea is to have some fun and change it up! Each week we encourage you to post one workout outfit and one outfit you wore that isn’t fitness related.
Every week we spotlight one awesome blogger who links up with us in the previous week! Our way of thanking you for sharing your fabulous/fun/fitness style!
This week’s featured blogger: Sweet Tooth Sweet Life
(Stop by and show her some S2S love!)
This week’s Fashions!
- Under Armour “heatgear” top in hot pink
- Target tank top in white
- Polar FT40 heart rate monitor/watch
- Marika yoga pants
- New Balance Minimus shoes
(Inside the Country Music Hall of Fame!)
- New York & Company Scarf
- Merona (Target) Cardigan in black
- Champion t-shirt in grey
- Old Navy Jeans
- Epiphanie Camera Bag – Clover
- follow the hosts on twitter: @FamilyNLifeLV, @Char__Latte, @MrsFitLibrarian, @MCMmama, @RunCupcake
- Feel free to follow us all via RSS as well so you never miss a Sweat to Street post!
- Snag a button and share the fun!!
- Sharing is caring! Be sure to visit pages participating in the link up!
- Feel free to share this link up on your own blog by grabbing the code here! get the InLinkz code
- HAVE FUN!
Remember if you don’t link up, we can’t choose you to be next week’s featured blogger!
We are so excited to see all the fashions that are shared each week!
Latest posts by Emily (Posts)
- Don’t Call It A Comeback - February 7, 2019
- The Little Prince at The Smith Center Las Vegas – Ticket Giveaway - January 31, 2017
- 3 Simple Ways To Add Color To Your Diet @SUBWAY @OfficialSubway - January 13, 2017
- Disney’s Moana in Dolby Cinema at AMC Movie Review - November 27, 2016