Lavender essential oil can calm nerves, help get your body ready for bed, sooth sunburn, cuts, bruise, and other burns. It can be used as a bath soak, pillow spray, or laundry refresher!
In my home I use it in a few different ways:
- I have a small jar of coconut oil and lavender oil on the baby’s changing table. It was the ONLY thing that cleared up his acid rash. Unlike many essential oils, lavender is very safe for use on infants when used properly.
- I keep a linen spray by my bedside,
- In the bathroom I keep a beach waves spray with lavender oil for effortless curls on the days that start off stressful.
- I ingest(*), diffuse, and use lavender, peppermint, and lemon topically to help with my seasonal allergies.
- Earlier this summer my son was stung by a wasp. I busted out the lavender oil and in less than a minute he was back to playing, tears and pain forgotten. By that evening you couldn’t even tell he’d been stung.
- I’ve used a few drops in a 1/2 cup of Epsom salt for a relaxing and refreshing bath.
Each month to celebrate being in business for 20 years, Young Living Essential Oils is offering 20% off a select oil. This month for 2 days only (July 20-22) you can order a 15ml bottle of lavender for 20% off. (Retails $30.92 – sale price $24.73.)
One 15ml will last quite a while as it is basically 300 drops! Think of all the many way you could use it in your home! If you were wanting to start using essential oils, but didn’t know where to begin, I highly recommend starting with Lavender! At 20% off there really isn’t a better deal!
You don’t have to sign up for any kit, or as a wholesaler (although I can’t recommend the value of the premium starter kit enough…) to get this oil. You can buy it directly from Young Living at the retail price. I will warn you though, once you try essential oils and see how helpful they can be for your family, and home you will want to buy more!
If you have any questions or are wondering why I use Young Living essential oils over other oils on the market start with THIS POST. I’m happy to answer any questions you may have! Don’t hesitate to reach out to me in the comments below or via email at familyandlifeinlv (at) gmail.com.
Disclaimer and Important Information:
I am a distributor for Young Living oils and as such I receive compensation for the sale of YL oils. I would never promote anything I didn’t use myself and I truly believe in. Additionally the statements made here have not been approved by the Food and Drug Administration. These statements are not intended to diagnose, treat or cure or prevent any disease. This notice is required by the Federal Food, Drug and Cosmetic Act.
(*) I would only ever ingest Young Living essential oils as they are extremely high quality and one for the reasons I decided to exclusively use YLEO. However, I also recommend doing your own research on this topic and deciding for yourself if ingesting essential oils is for you.
Latest posts by Emily (Posts)
- Don’t Call It A Comeback - February 7, 2019
- The Little Prince at The Smith Center Las Vegas – Ticket Giveaway - January 31, 2017
- 3 Simple Ways To Add Color To Your Diet @SUBWAY @OfficialSubway - January 13, 2017
- Disney’s Moana in Dolby Cinema at AMC Movie Review - November 27, 2016