In honor of Valentine’s Day tomorrow I thought it would be a great time to share things I l♥ve about Nutrisystem.
I stole borrowed this from SippyCupMom
1. I love how easy it is. (Serious minimal brain power required) Everything is labeled and color coded.
2. I love how many extras you can eat. Seriously – when ever you are hungry – you are free to nosh on veggies. Currently I am having a love affair with Broccoli.
3. The Chocolate Peanut Butter Bar. Really.Crazy.Yummy (My Sister-in-Law was eating Tag-a-longs after her lunch, I hadn’t eaten my lunch yet, so I grabbed this bar and saved myself from cheating – and didn’t feel deprived at all! Take that Girl Scout Cookies!! **
4. The Frozen Gourmet foods. They are better than any (not an exaggeration) of the frozen meals at the supermarket. My hubs even touts the Chicken Alfredo as the Best Microwaved Chicken Alfredo he has ever had!! (I don’t like Alfredo – so I asked him to eat it for me!)
5. The support. The community has been amazing. Whenever I feel frustrated there is ALWAYS someone or something I can find to re-set my mindset. Between the NSNation blogger, and the online community provided to any Nutrisystem user it is really great to have the support.
**Before I get called out by the Girl Scouts – I should mention I was a Girl Scout – and actually have my Silver Award. I support you and buy your cookies. (I just use all my willpower not to eat them)
I recently tweeted asking other #NSNationers to share the food they loved the most.
@KellysLuckyYou enjoys Almond Biscotti is my fav! W/cup of coffee after I finish the Stuffed Shells like a mini-trip to Italy.
@SippyCupMom likes the pizza and adds a low fat string cheese and extra veggies to make it even more filling.
@nutriprmeredith Here are my favs: Double Chocolate Muffin, Chocolate Peanut Butter Lunch Bar, Ravioli Formaggio or Spinach Stuffed Shells and then Orange Creme.
Well, Despite drinking more water, and eating more veggies – I have not lost anything this week. I am actually making an appointment with my Doctor to address my concerns. I know I am working the program. I am proud of what I have done so far, but I want to make sure I am doing all I can, and don’t have any medicines that may be interfering.
Week 4: -0.8lbs
Week 5: 0.0lbs
Week 6: Bye-week
Week 7: -0.8lbs Out of the 190s!!
Week 8: -2.8lbs
If you are interested in learning more about Nutrisystem, or want to join, you can do so HERE or call 800-853-4689. All products have been provided to me free of charge as a selected blogger of the Nutrisystem Nation Blogger Program. My opinions are 100% honest and my own and my differ from yours. No monetary compensation was given for my opinion.
Latest posts by Emily (Posts)
- Don’t Call It A Comeback - February 7, 2019
- The Little Prince at The Smith Center Las Vegas – Ticket Giveaway - January 31, 2017
- 3 Simple Ways To Add Color To Your Diet @SUBWAY @OfficialSubway - January 13, 2017
- Disney’s Moana in Dolby Cinema at AMC Movie Review - November 27, 2016