Hello Menu Plan Monday! I am VERY ready for another Paleo menu plan this week and here is why!
Guess what? My husband is finally home after 5 months overseas deployed for his job as an aviation defense contractor!
Which means I am now cooking for two adults and one child again!
Plus we got a tentative diagnosis on Baby D. Food Protein Allegies (FPIES). If you are wondering what that means for this menu plan? Well – I am having to restrict my food intake. I can no longer eat DAIRY, EGGS, WHEAT, SOY, or PEANUTS. I had already 85% eliminated a few of those (with some cheats here and there), but now there will be no more cheats, and there will be no more eggs. You guys!! I love eggs and they were a staple of my paleo diet. So, if you have some recommendations for non-egg based breakfasts or quick meals please let me know! (More on Baby D in his 8 month baby update coming soon.)
So here is what I am eating this week!
- Sauteed Veggies and Sausage or Ham
- Chicken Burgers
- Crockpot Chicken Breasts with Veggies
- Steak with steamed broccoli
- Slow Cooker Pork Stew
- Taco Salad
- Pecan Chicken (Recipe coming soon!!)
So – what is on your meal plan? Do you have a Paleo website or Pinterest board you love? Please share the link in the comments so I can check it out!
Latest posts by Emily (Posts)
- Don’t Call It A Comeback - February 7, 2019
- The Little Prince at The Smith Center Las Vegas – Ticket Giveaway - January 31, 2017
- 3 Simple Ways To Add Color To Your Diet @SUBWAY @OfficialSubway - January 13, 2017
- Disney’s Moana in Dolby Cinema at AMC Movie Review - November 27, 2016