Now I love Pandora, and more recently Amazon Streaming Music (which is free for prime members). The Amazon playlists are pretty awesome! But for some reason my internet in the YMCA sucks and I can’t use either. So as a result I’m working on creating a few playlists to get me through my longer runs. I first headed to the top charts to add some new and fresh music to my list. Here is what I came out with!
Currently I’m Loving: (aka new to me music…)
- Happy (From Despicable Me 2) by Pharrell Williams
- Boom Clap by Charlie XCX
- American Kids by Kenny Chesney
- Let Her Go by Passenger
- Latch by Disclosure featuring Sam Smith
- Sail by AWOLnation
- Pompeii by Bastille
- Ten Feet Tall by Afrojack
- Get Low by Dillion Francis and DJ Snake
- All About That Bass by Meghan TrainorAlso adding two that also get me moving and are newer songs..
- Turn Down For What by Lil Jon and DJ Snake
- Fancy by Iggy Azalea
Stay tuned… I’m likely going to share my other playlists as well. (Country playlists, and Pumped Up Jams!) I should add that I run about a 12 minute mile. I didn’t build this list based on BPM but rather what kept me going through my run. Some music is only music I’d listen to when I’m running.
Help me build my playlist – share your favorite song to run to below!
Catch up on my previous posts!
- BEDA: Day 1: An Introduction
- BEDA: Day 2: 20 Facts About Me
- BEDA: Day 3: My Favorite Quote
- BEDA: Day 4: In 10 Years (<– One of my favorite blogs in a long time!)
- BEDA: Day 5: A Vivid Memory
- BEDA: Day 6: Best Friends
Latest posts by Emily (Posts)
- Don’t Call It A Comeback - February 7, 2019
- The Little Prince at The Smith Center Las Vegas – Ticket Giveaway - January 31, 2017
- 3 Simple Ways To Add Color To Your Diet @SUBWAY @OfficialSubway - January 13, 2017
- Disney’s Moana in Dolby Cinema at AMC Movie Review - November 27, 2016