Ha! You guys it’s 10:38pm as I’m posting this… That doesn’t speak well for me and Blog Ever Day in August…
If you missed it, I’m doing BEDA during the month of August and I’m linking up with Outmumbered for her list of topics because let’s face it – blogging everyday is hard enough let alone coming up with all the topics!
Today’s Topic: 20 Facts About Me! (Oh lordy – this should be fun!)
- I really dislike (borderline hate) and do anything to avoid odd numbers – I have to watch TV or listen to the radio on an even number.
- I kiss both my husband and my boys an even number of times before bed.
- I met my wonderful husband on the (GASP) internet! We dated long distance before we moved out to Las Vegas together and moved in together. (Read our love story.)
- I absolutely love bubbly water.
- If we had the time and the financial means I’d have as many kids as I could have.
- I own more baby carriers than purses.
- I hate to run – yet I just signed up for a 1/2 marathon!
- I love essential oils. I use them daily.
- I’m a sucker for anything with a ruffle. Or lace. I love lace.
- My house is still in the builders paint colors. Every day I wish we could change that and yet after 5 years I haven’t don’t anything to change it.
- I can’t stand chalk. Sidewalk chalk with the boys makes my skin crawl. I do it – but I really don’t like it.
- The movie The Hills Have Eyes still scares me. Living in Las Vegas it just doesn’t seem far fetched to me.
- I’m ready for baby #3. Husband isn’t yet and that is okay.
- I wish I could be more trendy with my wardrobe, but I almost always end up buying the same stuff over and over, and it’s not really trendy.
- I don’t remember the last time I bought a pair of shoes for myself over $20.
- I can’t watch/read about anything happening to another child or parent without crying.
- I love the smell of roses and citrus together.
- I secretly laugh when my 5 yo makes fart jokes. Really, there are worst things in life than fart humor.
- After being told it would be very hard for me to ever get pregnant – both boys were “oopsie” babies. Happy and amazing, much loved surprises.
- I can get lost in the feeling that someone will pull the rug out from under me and something will happen to my boys. It’s a crippling fear. Just thinking about it makes me want to cry.
What is something about you people would be surprised to know?
Tomorrow’s topic is: Your favorite quote. I’m not exactly sure how I will narrow that down!
If you do decide to join in for BEDA Outmumbered – don’t forget to head over to her daily posts and link up!
Latest posts by Emily (Posts)
- Don’t Call It A Comeback - February 7, 2019
- The Little Prince at The Smith Center Las Vegas – Ticket Giveaway - January 31, 2017
- 3 Simple Ways To Add Color To Your Diet @SUBWAY @OfficialSubway - January 13, 2017
- Disney’s Moana in Dolby Cinema at AMC Movie Review - November 27, 2016