Woohoo! Another Whole30 week done! I can’t believe I am in week 3 already. While I had a slip one meal out with my husband, I have to say I am loving all the energy that this is giving me. I especially need to too now that the hubs has deployed again for several months.
Since I am cooking for just me and the little man now, my menu is really my own. I plan on keeping it really simple this week because I know how crazy and hectic that the first few weeks into a deployment can be. I just don’t want to add any extra stress.
I did much of the same meal prep today as I did in week 2 of my Whole30.
This Week’s Meal Prep:
- Baked hard-boiled eggs.
- Made sweet potato fries.
- Pre-cut fresh veggies.
- Made some snack bags of raisins and nuts.
- Made shredded chicken in the crockpot.
- Cut up lettuce for easy go to salads.
- Roasted variety of veggies.
This Week’s Meal Plan:
- Eggs scrambles
- Poached eggs with roasted veggies
- Fresh fruit, almond butter, coconut flakes
- Celery with almond butter, nuts, and raisins
- Turkey Rolls (see last week’s Whole30 menu)
- Mediterranean salad with shredded chicken
- Grass-fed beef burgers with roasted veggies.
- Sweet potato bowl with chicken, pico de gallo, and mixed veggies.
- Cauliflower Rice with Green Beans.
- Chicken Patties from Trader Joes and cucumber, tomato, olives, with dill.
What’s on your plate this week?
Check out my previous meal plans on the Whole30:
Also don’t miss my weekly recaps of my journey on the Whole30:
Latest posts by Emily (Posts)
- Don’t Call It A Comeback - February 7, 2019
- The Little Prince at The Smith Center Las Vegas – Ticket Giveaway - January 31, 2017
- 3 Simple Ways To Add Color To Your Diet @SUBWAY @OfficialSubway - January 13, 2017
- Disney’s Moana in Dolby Cinema at AMC Movie Review - November 27, 2016